Thursday, April 1, 2010

Choices...

I have always been an active kid. From ass soon as i could crawl, i was climbing things, and getting into places, that are not the smartest, like under couches and so on. I enjoy being active still today. I play sports, none for school, however i did last year. I work out, and generally love to do fun and stupid things. I know now that no matter what my next career is, it will have to be hands on, and active. The job will have to shift from day to day. I can not sit behind a desk, and do the same thing over, and over, and over, and over. I hate repetativeness in a job. I currently work at hy-vee on edgewood. Although it is a good sturdy job for a teen like me, i hate it. Don't get me wrong, i am a great worker, my managers love me, the people are great, but, its repetative work. I stand behind a cashier, and ring up food, put on a happy face, tell them the price, and take their money. Not too fun. The only reason i still work there besides the oney, is the people make it interesting, and when they ask me to help stock. I enjoy stocking, it keeps me active, moving, and the time generally goes by faster. I know that I have to find a good job, that i enjoy, because there is no way i could put up with something i absolutely hate. I have thought alot about this in the last day or so, and i know that i can not be a teacher, doctor, i can't work behind a desk, or any of that. I like to shake things up, have a little spice in my life, and let me tell you, right now in my life, there is a whole ton of it. To start, i have a broken hand, makes things interesting, my heart made it so getting into the military is impossible, my family is moving, and im going to live witha friend so i can graduate from high school from Kennedy. I have so much going on, that it might be hard to decide on a career at the moment. I just need to think more, and make the right decision for my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment