Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's over

I found out earlier this week that my medical waiver for the army reserve has been rejected by my cardiologist, and a confirmed by another doctor. My mom got a call from them earlier this week, i am not sure what time this week they called, for all i know they called weeks ago, i just found out yesterday aroung noon. Obviously i was really upset, heart broken. I think the hardest part is that i was told no before, then given a second chance. The fact that i had a second wind, or second hope is what hurt the most when i was rejected. Well after i calmed down, i decided to try for the Airforce, i was told they had a different waiver system. Well at lunch yesterday, it turned out they were at school yesterday. I went to talk to them to find out if i could get in with my heart. I was hoping to do Airforce ROTC, well i asked them about it, and informed them about my heart. Well, they said that there is no way i could get into any military type thing with my heart. This just deepened my disappointment. Now, i really dont know what to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment